Below you will find some frequently asked questions by our customers interested in The Ultimate LevelTM program. If you have any other questions that are not found here, feel free to give us a call at 1-866-754-6477 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
QUESTION: Can you list exactly what I will be getting with my registration fee?
ANSWER: Sure. With your registration fee to The Ultimate LevelTM online training program, you will receive:
- Instant online access to the training course of your choice:
- COURSE 1: Business Infrastructure ("The Top 10 Mistakes Estate Planning Attorneys Make...Running Your Business")
- COURSE 2: Marketing ("The Top 10 Marketing Mistakes Attorneys Make")
- COURSE 3: Both Business Infrastructure and Marketing
- Program Outline (25 pages for Business Infrastructure and 27 pages for Marketing)
- Accompanying Exhibits (53 Exhibits for Business Infrastructure and 25 Exhibits for Marketing)
- WITH MARKETING COURSE ONLY: Free bonus 30-page eBook entitled "How to Successfully Market an Estate Planning Practice" (a $495 value!)
- An implementation session to help give you a custom action plan so that you can walk away with very specific goals and action items to get the most out of your Ultimate Level experience
- Access to Executive Director, Kristina Schneider, for any questions or assistance during the training program
- A complimentary coaching session with Phil Kavesh's business coach, David Giuliano, to assist you with specific practice challenges and hurdles that you may face during implementation of what you learn from The Ultimate LevelTM
- Discounts on select products that can assist you during the implementation process
QUESTION: What is needed in order to take this online course?
ANSWER: You will need a computer or tablet with internet access to log into the website and access the training videos and accompanying handout materials. The modifiable exhibits are in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel format. NOTE: While the videos are compatible with most mobile and table devices, you will most likely want to log into a computer and download the handout materials prior to attempting to access the video.
QUESTION: How long do I have access to these materials?
ANSWER: As of January 2017, access for customers has been set to unlimited. This may be changed in the future for a nominal fee to gain access.
QUESTION: I just started my practice. Will this training program be good for me?
ANSWER: Absolutely! We've had several attendees that have had under 5 years of experience and have found the program to be extremely helpful. You are potentially at a greater advantage to benefit from this program, because you will have avoided a lot of time and money making a lot of the mistakes discussed in the program, plus you will be able to see how best to set up your practice without too much disturbance or resistance from staff or an existing system that may be hard to adjust or change. For more information about how this program benefits a new or young estate planning attorney, click here.
QUESTION: I have over 15 years of experience. Will I get anything out of this program?
ANSWER: YES. We've had several attorneys that have had anywhere from 15 to over 30 years of experience in running their own practice. Many have said that this program was eye-opening, "reinvigorating" and "motivating" to them with respect to their practice. And even if you're not truly interested in developing or "building" your practice, you will learn from this program how to systematize your practice so that you can be less involved, take more time off, and set up a financially desirable exit strategy. For more information about how this program benefits the experienced attorney, click here.
QUESTION: Is it necessary to have staff members (or associate attorneys) be involved in the training? And, if so, who should participate?
ANSWER: While it is not necessary or required for you have any staff members or associate attorneys participate with you during this online training program, it is highly recommended. The attorneys who have gone through this program who have had key staff members or associate attorneys take the training with them have found this to be extremely valuable in the implementation process. Not only that, but as you will quickly learn in the training program, motivating and incentivizing key staff members to be involved in running your practice will play a big part in your law firm's long-term success. By getting key staff members involved and empowering them to be a part of this learning process, you are already setting yourself up for success!
The types of staff members that typically participate in this program include attorney partners, associate attorneys, executive assistants, office managers, paralegals and even marketing personnel. If you need some assistance in determining which staff member(s) may be appropriate participate with you, please do not hesitate to contact us.
QUESTION: I am not an attorney, can I still register and take this course?
ANSWER: Yes. In the past, we typically limited the live 2-day course for estate planning attorneys only due to space limitation. However, for this online program, there are no limitations for who can take this program, as we do feel that the concepts can be applied to attorneys of all areas of law and professionals of a variety of industries, including other estate planning professionals like financial advisors, CPAs and life insurance agents.
The only exception for non-estate planning attorneys is the exclusion to our Refund Policy. For more information, click here.
If you have any other questions that are not found here, feel free to give us a call at 1-866-754-6477 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.